Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Deep and Dark and Dangerous!

I was looking over my postings this morning and saw that I hadn't included this awesome book by Mary Downing Hahn. But that was probably because I first read it before I started this blog.  However, this book just won the Missouri Mark Twain Award for 2009-2010!  If you're looking for a scary story...THIS IS IT!  When twelve-year-old Ali discovers a torn photograph of her mother and aunt and an unknown person, she discovers a mystery that has been kept secret for years.  When she helps out with babysitting for her aunt at the very place where the photograph was taken, she meets the mysterious and bratty Sissy, who shows up everyday in the same blue bathing suit.  Ali begins to get suspicious of Sissy since she drops hints that she may know whats behind the mysterious photograph......

No comments:

Post a Comment